NEW DELHI: After all the delays and the petitions to delay JEE Main exams, they were conducted earlier this month. And now, those who have qualified for JEE Advanced 2020 will be writing their papers soon. The admit cards will be released by ITT Delhi at jeeadv.nic.in on September 21 and candidates can download it online easily. In order to login, the candidates will need their registration number, DOB, phone numbers, and registered email IDs.
In order to login, candidates will have to locate the link that says ‘JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020 Download’ and enter the necessary details. Having done that, they must login and once the admit card is visible, they can print it out and also save it for any requirement further.
The admit card has all the necessary details including the exam date, time, centre address, and other necessary information that may be of use. In case of any issue, aspirants can get in touch with the Chairman of their zonal coordinating IIT in order to resolve the issues immediately.
There are also quick guidelines that the candidates must follow as has been set:
- Reach the exam centres on time (the same is mentioned on the admit cards)
- Follow social distancing rules
- Carry a valid photo ID proof along with the admit card
- COVID-19 guidelines must be followed (mentioned on the admit cards)
- Faces masks are necessary
- Thermal scanning will be done before entering the centre
- No electronic gadgets are allowed inside the centre
- Candidates must wear analog watches
The JEE Advanced 2020 exams will take place on September 27, 2020, and will take place across 215 centres in the country. The results for these exams will be released on October 5, 2020.