NEW DELHI: The JEE Main exams were conducted earlier this month and soon after, the results were also announced. While there has been a delay in the exams due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the process has been expedited to its full capacity and now, the JEE Advanced exams will take place on September 27. While candidates gear up for the exams, the admit cards have been released by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi at jeeadv.ac.in, as expected.
Candidates who have registered themselves can download the admit cards by simply logging in and entering the details as asked, including application number, contact details, and the date of birth. The admit cards will only be available online and only those who have registered before the stipulated date will be able to download the admit cards.
Once on the official website at jeeadv.ac.in, candidates have to enter the necessary details and log in. Once through, they must cross check the details on the admit card and download if all is good. However, in case of any issues, they must contact the relevant authority.
JEE Advanced office – 011-26591734, 011-25691735, 011-26591785
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of the guidelines that must be followed:
- The candidates must carry masks and sanitisers
- Gathering in large numbers should be avoided
- Parents and guardians must avoid visiting the centre (or leave immediately after dropping the candidate off)
- Social distancing rules must be followed
- Candidate must carry a valid ID proof and admit card
- Thermal screenings will be done at the entry
- Social distancing and no touch policy will be ensured
- to the exam centre or to immediately leave the premises after dropping off their ward.
Direct link: http://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in/